To Whom it May Concern
Any person who visits our website voluntarily and decides to avail any of our writing services, he must bear in mind that there is certain personal information that we collect with an intention to contact and do business with the client. Some additional information may also be collected in some unique cases where the customer goes into a dispute with the company or with a view to enhance the user experience further.
Which Exact Personal Information/Data We Collect?
Unlike many other companies, we do not collect irrelevant data that has nothing to do with the customer's project. Very basic information regarding the project like word count, referencing style, deadline etc., is collected. When it comes to the client, his following information is acquired:
- Full Name
- IP Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Some additional information may also be collected in a case where the client or company has initiated a dispute or in any other rarest situation where the company feels the urge for the collection of additional information. The information collected from the customer is stored on our servers with a very positive intention. The prime purpose of data collection and retention is to communicate and enhance the user experience and also to provide the customer with marketing material regarding new offers, discounts, new services, or any marketing oriented information.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information/Data?
- First of all we make sure to collect only the relevant information that is directly related to the completion of your paper on time.
- In order to completely secure and protect the user information, we make sure to implement the most advanced security firewalls along with the latest cyber security protocols.
- We are an SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) based website which is the most modern technique in safeguarding the data and preventing the access of any third parties while sharing/transferring data or information between customers and us. This includes everything that is humanly possible.
- Nobody gets direct access to your information on our database, even the employees or the writer itself. No external third party may have access to your personal information through any means.
- As a professional company, we never sell or trade your data for any monetary gains or any other purpose whatsoever.
Which Financial Information Do We Collect?
As mentioned earlier, each of our services is paid and all the transactions are done electronically through banking channels and other trusted payment gateways. In order to do financial transactions and maintain a legal record of all, we never collect any of your financial details as all financial transactions occur in real time through the relevant banking/financial channels of both parties concerned i.e customer and the bank/Paypal. We have nothing to do with any of the customer's financial details as we do not execute/perform financial transactions directly.
How Do We Protect Your Financial Information?
- As explicitly mentioned above, we do not tend to acquire any kind of financial information/details of the customer and perform all financial transactions through electronic channels that are immune to our direct access.
- Neither we get access, nor do we collect or store your Credit/Debit card numbers at all.
- Even the details of your credit funds available in your personal user account of the website are also not accessible for everyone except the concerned authorities.
What Information Regarding the Order Do We Collect?
While placing the order, in fill in form we require and collect the order details that include word count/no. of Pages, topic, subject, preferred referencing style, helping material, deadline. All of this is mandatory information collected with a view to perfectly execute your order.
How Do We Protect Your Order Details and Sole Right to Use Paper?
- When a customer places an order for a custom paper, his unique demands and preferences are implemented in this custom paper which makes it useful specifically for that particular paid owner of the paper.
- After you pay for your paper and get the final draft, you get an exclusive right on the paper to make its fair and ethical use for guidance purposes.
- Once a paper has been delivered to the legal paid owner, the company ensures that the paper is not reused in any manner or shape.
What Legal Cover Do We Have to Collect and Store Information?
There must be legal ground for collecting and storing the customer information or data; the company has every legal ground and basis in this regard. First of all, this is the consent of the customer that allows us to do so because when you voluntarily visit our website and decide to avail our services without any coercion, this implies that you permit us to collect and store the information.
Additionally, the law of the land also sets a legal binding on us to collect and store the persons' information with whom we do our business. This especially emphasizes recording all the financial transactions made during the business to keep a proper record of the company's income and tax affairs. Each client is informed about the fact regarding the collection and retention of data. Those who disagree with our policy have a right to quit and do not hire our writing services. A person withdrawing his consent for data will not be facilitated with any of our writing services at all.
Your Right as a Customer to Access & Delete the Information.
As a customer, you have every legal right to access your information. A customer can also amend the information to the best of his knowledge that was misrecorded. Additionally, a client may also demand the permanent deletion of his data. In an event where he has an ongoing paper, he will have to wait until the completion of the paper. Otherwise, he will not be entertained with any of our writing services. Once all ongoing projects are completed, a customer can ask for the permanent deletion of his data but this will keep him from placing an order in the future until the renewal of the information again. Data or information is a mandatory part of the service provision technically and legally.
As an independent business and legal entity, the company has a legal right to make changes to the stated policy; these changes can be implemented to a part of the policy, or the entire policy can be revised if the need be. All the concerned people, customers and prospects will be informed only through the medium that the company considers feasible. Usually, we inform the customers through their registered email addresses, the company can intimate through a banner on the website too. This is completely the sole prerogative of the website to inform in the way that suits.
Customer Support Consultation for Further Information.
We offer our clients a money-back guarantee in certain situations. To file a formal refund request, it is essential to qualify for the conditions that determine whether your claim is valid or not; additionally, if it is valid, how much of the total will be refunded back to the customer. All of these conditions of qualification for a refund request or money back guarantee will be discussed here in this document.
No Refund Cases
- Slight delays
- Grade improvement
- Preferred writer not assigned
- Quality related matters
- Rush order
Despite all efforts, this is a human-based company and human efforts are never immune to unforeseen circumstances. We strive to meet the deadlines, yet there might be some unforeseen and unpredictable events that may cause slight delays in the delivery of the final paper. The company follows an estimated deadline pattern; there can be minor delays due to unavoidable circumstances.
In a case where a customer complains that he couldn’t improve his grade, no refund request will be entertained because we never guarantee you any absolute grades, instead, we guarantee to deliver you high quality and authentic papers
Although we consider your preferences of working with a specific writer yet this is the ultimate prerogative of the company to assign the writer. If the company fails to arrange your preferred writer, no refund request will be entertained in this scenario.
As we know that, the term quality is quite a subjective term. Its definition can vary from person to person. That's why defining or denouncing the overall quality of the paper is not the sole right of the customer only, nor this can be declared low in quality based on judicious thought of the customer alone; instead, the objected paper will be delivered to our quality assurance department where our experts will ascertain the overall quality of the paper neutrally and fairly. If the writer and quality assurance department approves and justifies the quality, no refund will be made.
If a customer has placed a rush order where the time in hand for completion is very short, we never assure or take responsibility for the high quality of the paper in such emergency situations. Any paper written in a hurry is subject to various mistakes that might be corrected, the overall quality of the paper is not immune to mistakes or errors in such emergency situations.
Partial Refund Cases
- Order cancellation
- Quality claim
- Failing to revise
- Plagiarism claim
If the customer asks for the order cancellation where the writer has already been assigned for his task, the customer will be entitled to only 50% of the refund claim. 50% of the total amount will be deducted as the writer's remuneration/compensation and service charges.
If half of the time in the deadline has already passed, a writer has been assigned and work has been started on the project and the customer asks to stop the work in the middle; the customer will be entitled to only 25% as a refund.
If you claim that the paper quality is low, your claim will not be considered the final verdict instead, our quality assurance department will ascertain your claim and if this is found that there are quality issues in the paper delivered, you can claim up to 25% refund.
In a case where the company fails to arrange a writer/editor to revise your paper, you can claim up to 25% refund.
In a case where the customer complains about plagiarized or copied content, it is essential to attach the TurnItIn report as a proof. If the report shows more than 15% plagiarism, you can claim up to 25% refund.
Full Refund Cases
- In a case where the customer asks for the order cancellation and the company has not yet assigned a writer, the customer can claim a full refund. Processing charges still apply.
- In a case where the customer has mistakenly placed the same order twice, he will be entitled for a full refund.
- All the refunds will be made in the form of credit to your user account that can be used in order placement. No actual cash refund will be made in any case.
Formal Procedure for Filing the Refund Request.
- First of all, it is mandatory to file a refund request within 7 working days of the delivery of the final paper by contacting the customer support team or by logging in to your personal user account and opening a dispute through the user’s dashboard. If that 7 working days period has already passed, a customer has no right to claim a refund, although you can ask for free revisions instead.
- When you file a refund request, our representative has the sole right to define your request's validity and then further calculate the exact amount to be reimbursed. This whole process can take up to 3 working days.
- The representative holds the exclusive right to demand any additional information that he considers is mandatory for completion of the process. Failing to provide any such information will render your request as invalid.
Estimated Time for Completion of the Process.
Once the customer has been informed about the validity of his/her request and the exact amount to be paid back, further delivering the funds may take another three working days.
Our revision policy is very customer friendly and flexible in nature. We are committed to facilitate our customers in every way possible and delivering value for their money. Each customer is entitled to three free of cost revisions within 30 days of delivery of paper (90 days for Dissertation only).
Revision Can be Requested in Following Situations.
- Requirements not met
- Guidelines not followed
- Plagiarism complaint
- Grammar and spelling issues
In a case where the customer believes that his initial requirements are not met properly in the final paper, he can ask for a free revision.
In a case where the customer is of the view that his initial guidelines are not properly followed in the final document, he can ask for a free revision.
In a case where the customer believes that the delivered paper contains plagiarized or copied content, he can ask for a free revision.
In a case where the final paper contains various grammatical, spelling or factual errors, the customer can ask for the free revision.
Conditions/Qualifications for a Valid Revision Request
Although our revision policy is mainly customer centric and meant to facilitate our customers in the maximum possible manner, nonetheless, there are certain fair conditions and pre-qualifications that ascertain the validity of your revision request. Here below are all those conditions.
- First of all, the revision request must be made within 30 days of the delivery of paper for every writing service except dissertation. For dissertation, this time limit extends up to 90 days. If a revision request is made after 30 days and for dissertation after 90 days, this will not be entertained; instead, it will be considered as a new order that will have to be paid.
- Revision request can only be made if the paper formation conflicts with your initial requirements/guidelines. If all the initial instructions are duly implemented in the paper and you need some additional alterations, these alterations will be charged accordingly.
- In a case where the customer asks for revision due to copied or plagiarized content, it is mandatory to attach a Turnitin report to back your claim. If the writer has exceeded the standard allowed limit of plagiarism in your paper, only then your revision request will stand valid.
- If the mistakes are caused by the data/material provided by the client, any such mistakes will not be the liability of the website. This is the core responsibility of the customer to provide us the material that is free from errors. In this situation, your revision request will not be entertained.
Procedure of Filing Revision Request.
A customer can file a revision request through its personal user account of the website. To complete the revision request, log in to your User Account and follow the below mentioned path to complete the process.
User Account ► Dashboard ► Order Details ► Add Comment.
What if Your Issue is Not Resolved?
If even after completing the entire process as mentioned above, your revision request is not yet entertained, you can open a new dispute to reaffirm by following this path given below.
User Account ► Dashboard ► Disputes ► New Dispute ► Select Order
We are always striving to serve you the best of writing and mentoring facilities. We stand and abide by all the rules and regulations and expect the same from our valued customer.